Milk Kefir - Cow Milk (200ml)
Dosages / Recommended Minimum Daily Intake of Kefir:
Small size dogs or cats – 1 tsp. to 1 tbsp.
Medium size dogs – 1 to 2 tbsp.
Large dogs – 2 to 3 tbsp.
Consume within 2 weeks.
- Kefir provides antibiotic and anti-fungal properties
- A must add after the use of antibiotics to restore balance to your pet’s digestive tract
- Helps to prevent allergies in your pet
- Beneficial for candidiasis and heart problems in pets/humans
- Vitamin B will regulate the normal function of the kidneys, liver and nervous system for you and your pet
- Helps to promote healthy looking skin, boosting energy and promoting longevity
- All the micro-organisms present strengthen the digestive system
- Helps to alleviate gas, bloating and heartburn
- Probiotic aid may help with IBD, eczema and bad breath
- Has been linked to aid in gastritis, pancreatitis, abdominal peptic issues, skin psoriasis, rheumatism, joint disease as well as gouty arthritis, weakening of bones, anemia, as well as leaky digestive tract syndrome
- Able to reduce risking potential a number of malignancies, such as colon cancer malignancy, stopping the increase of cancerous cells
- Health advantages comprise of acne pimple management or treatment, sleep problems, unhappiness, asthma attack, respiratory disease, high blood pressure, all forms of diabetes, long-term weakness syndrome, allergic reactions, colitis, looseness of the bowels, and so forth